Skip to main content

Striking a Message: Social Media Influencers Fascinate Virtual Masses


Just to mention, I do not earn money from social media. This is an opinion piece and in no way criticizing anyone who benefits from social media. However, I do apologize for any consistent spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Hence, I am still refining my writing skills since my college days.
 

  F

or some time now, I have wondered how some people have niches to provoke discussions on the Internet with such ease to garner attention to their content or gain popularity to their brands. Of course, certain social media platforms must have convoluted formulas or earning scales in order to interest people to make earnings, while they thrive on their passions. It is possible many social media influencers know the strategies, or at least contribute ideas, and certainly feel confident about their content. However, many of us, who choose not to monetize from social media observe and realize it takes countless time and effort to work and promote such content to captivate an audience. Additionally, in my mind, I think of the questions that ruminate often: How does someone manage to maintain longevity within that field? Moreover, does it gives someone full advantage to share content influencers love? Perhaps I overthink this looming question but it persists on occasion.
          When it comes to sustaining a living off social media, there could be some conditions between influencers and a media agency, concerning what content is profitable and appealing and what works best amongst both parties. Perhaps there is a contract and might base upon mutual interests, but that is just my assumption. As long as both parties agree upon those respects then the agreement seems fair.  Sometimes, the trouble with contract is the verbiage and terms present entanglements, and possibly media influencers are mindful of them, which I imagine most are aware.
Anyway, I digress…I imagine that online influencers must feel motivated to share what drives their compassion, never giving up what makes them unique. Another point I would like to add is that the collaboration between the hub (media agency and content makers) can present empowering messages. All the team players really collaborate in the midst of appealing audiences, marketing products or services, or genuinely care to motivate a plethora to find their passions in life. Perhaps a media agency and content motivators’ power to influence audiences — by their tact to perpetuate lead generation skills and awareness growth — speaks many volumes. Respectively, those skills and diligence could relate to how mentors coach their mentees’ to encourage them toward their goals and dreams. That type of gift reveals so much. Throughout my observation of using my personal social media and seeing how many creators proclaim their messages and galvanize others to succeed has provoked responses that I had not felt so intently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Inevitable -- Original Poem

It was meant to happen Someone or something unexpected  It interrupts you, discourages you It was meant to happen It has changed you, your life It has made you live for more Someone or something that was meant for you You yearn to know the reason But it remains unknown, hidden It was meant to happen It confuses you, frustrated you It has angered you, enticed you Made you feel defeated But you never gave up You strived to learn more You remained persistent, never gave up It was meant to happen Someone or something unexpected has occurred to you Don't let it go You will know it soon enough It was the inevitable

The Source: A Rediscovered Homeland (An unfinished short story)

This is a short story that I have been writing for a couple months, and I have hit writer's block. Ugh! I love to write, and I try to improve on it whenever I can. A lot of times I feel my sentence structure, punctuation and syntax need improvements. As always, I am open to constructive feedback about my posts on here; even so, if you have any ideas about how I can elaborate and edit this story. There are no true life experiences related to this, it's really just creative writing. Anyway, please enjoy! The Source: A Rediscovered Homeland”             Preface: It all started with a young man, Paolo, who carried a determination like no one else. First off, he would climb tall trees, heights longer than 20 feet, and he embraced the quirkiest of creatures like spiders, frogs, snakes, owls and much more. Paolo’s friends seem jealous yet amazed by his persistence; Paolo never ceased striving to thrill himself, seek...

An Opinion: #TheResistance

As we know, via social media and rallies on the streets, since the 2016 presidential election there has been an invincible upsurge of people uniting for a patriotic cause in the United States. This cause has been televised, re-tweeted, liked, publicized, criticized by many of those who either agree or hate it. The resistance: An up rise that implode among the masses of Americans who felt cheated and dismayed by the results of the 2016 presidential election. Well, considering cheated and dismayed  sound like timid, soft words to describe the rebuttal against Donald Trump has been difficult to fathom for many Americans. Despondent and disheartened fit the description of the overwhelming shock millions feel months later. Undoubtedly, with the resistance, it has really shown such an outcry of millions of patriotic and devoted Americans who want to uphold the sanctity of our nation's values and, most importantly, it democracy. With the resistance it seems that democracy will not subs...